Monday, May 3, 2010

Exercise Day...

Today was an exercise day for me... I met with some friends at the mall for a good hard walk and I have to say that I am pretty excited about what I accomplished. Today was also the first day that I used my new pedometer that works with my DS and a game called My Weight Loss Coach.

When I arrived to the mall I had walked just under 300 hundred steps and by the time I was done at the mall I had walked 11077 steps which converts to 5.2 miles. I know that doesn't sound like much considering I have friends who are training for a 1/2 marathon to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma society but I thought it was damn good for me :) This comes out to having burned roughly 1462 calories since I walked at a fairly good pace for 150 minutes....

I even have an awesome battle wound to show for all my amazing efforts in the last week:
My toenail is PURPLE...

and yes... it hurts as bad as it looks....

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome! You may have burned more, faster if it hadn't been for the fat Mama to be next to ya!! I think I need to try harder because walking this baby out is NOT working!

    ReplyDelete