Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shrinkvivor Challenge Weigh-in #3

Shrinkvivor Challenge at the Sisterhood!

Well I survived last week, but not sure I will again this week. Today's weight is 253 lbs which gives me a loss of only 2.4 lbs for this, with a total loss for the challenge so far of 7 pounds for the challenge, which I am certainly happy with.

As for the other challenges this week I think I did ok. I did falter the first day out of the gate on the 'no drive thru" because I had purchased a brewed coffee from a local coffee store. But honestly I'm not even sure that is a mess up lol, but if it is it is and I did not meet the challenge, but I did not do it again... in fact I think I will celebrate by buying myself  a latte later *I kid*

The other part of the challenge for this week was to track your minutes of exercise. I was able to log over 450 minutes of exercise this past week.... I was VERY impressed with myself. This was one of the few times that me being slow worked to my benefit :)

Here are my personal goals for this week, I will add the challenge goals once they are announced:
  • no late night snacking, except for Thursdays which seems to be my 'night out'
  • limit the crap I eat
  • Journal my food using Weight Watchers e-tools
  • Follow my Weight Watcher's Plan
  • Take a few minutes every day for myself
  • Drink at least 130 ozs of water each day 
I do have the added challenge that it is a friend's wedding party this weekend (they were married over Labor Day weekend in a destination wedding and are now celebrating locally with friends and family here), so I know that is gonna be a doozy for me to handle, but I know that I can do this. It's all worth it in the end. I mean really... even if I get sent to Exile, or voted off completely, or don't win this game... I will be a winner anyways strictly in the fact that I will be healthier than when I started and to me... that means WAY MORE than any prizes, buttons or bragging rights.

Have a good week everyone!

GO TRIBE PUT THE "LIME" IN THE COCONUT!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You "only" lost 2.4 lbs this week and 7 in 2 weeks? Seriously! That is awesome! Don't make me come pop you! You rocked the challenges this week-I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Kristin. I think you did an amazing job! 2.4 pounds is NOTHING to scoff at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the previous comments! 2.4 is an amazing loss! You should be extremely proud! And come on - 7 lbs in 2 weeks?! You are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I should explain... what I meant is for all the work I was putting into everything, I expected better... Does that make sense???

    ReplyDelete
  5. *cough* ONLY 2.4???? Girl, you did great! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete