Monday, January 10, 2011

HOLY @#$%

I was sitting at the computer doing some menu planning and updating my Weight Watchers e-Tools for this mornings food journal etc and I thought its been a while since I calculated my BMI. So I did it... bad idea. Well not really it was a good idea in that it told me something I needed to hear but it was a bad idea because it told me what I didn't want to hear.

The BMI break down as such:

BMI under 18.5 is underweight
BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 are considered at a normal weight
BMI between 25 and 29.9 are considered to be over weight
BMI between 30 and 39.9 are considered to be obese
and anything over is morbidly obese...

would you like to know what mine was??? 44.63 that means that not only am I overweight... not only am I obese but I am actually morbidly obese.... Just what you want to hear on a Monday right???

But actually it is exactly what I needed to hear... it is just one more thing that I am going to use as motivation to get myself healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment