Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SHRINKVIVOR Challenge, Week One

SHRINKVIVOR CHALLENGE

Today starts the latest challenge over at the Sisterhood. I have been blessed with a wonderful team of ladies who will be helping me on this journey and we are known as Tribe ORANGE this works for me since orange is one of my favorite colors. I am struggling with saying out loud just how much I weigh so I'll just put the picture up I took... upside I was glad to see that my picture of my scale includes a date.

 on top of being fat, I am in serious need of a pedicure!!! lol

Here's to an awesome week for everyone!!! I'll post my goals for the week later...

2 comments:

  1. LOL! at your pedicure comment. That was my first thought, as well. If I'm going to take pictures of my weight regularly I've gotta do something about my toes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete