Thursday, December 30, 2010

Are you "Faking" it???

First off get your mind out of the gutter!!! This isn't THAT kind of blog :)

The post over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans today is all about faking it... Faking the exercise that is. Or making excuses... you really should stop off at the Sisterhood and check out the amazing support that they have to offer us all.

I can admit... I fake it. I make these amazing plans to exercise, I even have a gym membership that we pay for every month on a very limited budget....and yet I still don't do it.

I was doing really well for awhile...until something happened at the childcare center at the gym and now my 3 yr old won't even go near the place... so finding time to exercise at the gym has gotten more difficult strictly because of that...and try convincing your husband that you want the tv so you can do your fitness stuff ( I mean seriously... I have plenty... I have the Wii Fit, The EA Active and EA Active 2,) when all he wants to do is watch his tv and relax after a busy day at work... and don't you dare even think of trying to convince him to do it with you... that would just be asking for a fight.

I fake it.... but not anymore. Starting tomorrow today I will really do it...even if it is just walking up and down the stairs of my house... I WILL DO IT... I'm also going to be on the look out for a treadmill or eliptical machine for the basement...

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

Update on my personal goals:
Did really well with eating yesterday and my water consumption wasn't what I set it for but I did accomplish 1/2... and I am already past that for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment