Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

Holiday Hoedown Challenge


Today is Wednesday and we all know what that means in weight loss land... WEIGH IN DAY!!!! :)

Today is the week 3 weigh in for the latest challenge over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. My weight today was 250 lbs straight up. So far I have lost 2.2lbs for the challenge and that is ok... I am really hoping that slow and steady wins the race and in this case the race is the race for my health and my life.

I have set up some goals for myself for the week and they are as follows:
  • begin the 9 week program that is part of the EA Sports Active2, that I happened to win during International Fitness Day from my amazing friends at Shrinking Jeans
  • Consume my weight (in ounces) of water each day
  • Track all my food using the new Weight Watchers Plus Points System
  • Watch portion sizes. Even though I have been attempting to following the WW program I have not been the best at measuring out my portion sizes...which we all know is a BIG PROBLEM
  • Take a few minutes to myself each day
  • Limit late night snacking and watch alcohol consumption... these all add up
I think these are some good goals for the week! Good luck everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with your goals - slow and steady right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. slow and steady does win the race! i am a perfect example of this!!! hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a successful week with your goals. They are definitely good ones! Slow and steady is a good approach for weight loss!

    ReplyDelete