Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SUCCESS...

This is what I saw when I looked down on the scale this morning... this number puts me at a 2.2 lbs loss for the week. I wish I could say that I 'rocked' this week.. because I didn't. Wednesday I did ok on my eating... although I did have 2 pieces of taco pizza at darts (DAMN YOU SHAWN!!!!) and more beer than I should have, but Thursday I did really good.. and then came Friday... again not to so good choices... Indian Tacos (DAMN YOU MAE) and more beer... but come Saturday I knew I needed to kick it up... I could FEEL tha I gained weight which lead me to stepping on the scale Sunday morning... it actually read 257.2. I flipped out. How does someone gain 5 lbs in 4 days.... hmm let me think, salt, salt, salt. So while I was drinking my water (150 ozs/day) I am fairly certainly I was holding onto pretty much all of it... So I got my head out of my butt and into the game and I ended up with a 2.2 lb loss for the week... I'll take it.

I do with I had this scale reading today rather than yesterday thought...you see Tuesdays is weigh in day for my Biggest Loser challenge... and on that challenge I had to report a gain still... yesterday my weight was 254.2, which was a 2 lb gain... But I'm not gonna beat myself anymore about it. I will just show a 'bigger' loss next week.

This week's goals are the same:
Follow diet, VEGGIES BABY
Drink my water
Stay out of the "poor mes'... I'm beginning to believe that it's OTHER people who suck at life and not me.
Exercise
and one for added fun (more of a mental challenge).... try to be positive.

Good luck everyone!!!
Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! That is a great start to the challenge. I had to giggle at your "damn" yous..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss; what a great way to start off the challenge!

    http://wannabefitmoms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete