Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We GOT THIS!!!

When I found out about the newest challenge at Shrinking Jeans, I knew I wanted to find a partner who was local. This by no means that I didn't love my challenges that had my paired with folks who were across the country... but I KNEW I needed someone who saw me on a frequent basis and who saw the shit I put in my mouth and who knew that my ass wasn't going to the gym or exercising.

I'm not a stranger to shrinking jeans, but like my partner in crime I am going to give a little background on myself. I am a 30 year old *** EEEEEEKKKKK*** stay at home mom to four amazing kiddos. My battle with my weight began far before I had children. When I was 15 I was diagnosed with leukemia... and while I was 'chubby' before I started my treatment it was probably a good thing as I dropped 70 pounds *I was 205* in a little over 2 months... NOT the best diet plan. My body couldn't take any nutrients if it tried... long story short KICKED CANCER'S ASS, and then got back to life. Well when I got back to life I quickly shot up to over 200 lbs because my body didn't know what to do with food after months of being on liquid iv nurients. Fast forward to struggling with infertility, multiple miscarriages, and 4 kids later (I'm not as awesome as Mae... I only have one set of twins)... here I am. I have had a fairly emotional last few years and I am very much an emotional eater ... and that needs to stop.

So for today's weigh in my weight is 252 lbs. I know that with my own determination and that help of my amazing partner we are going to do some serious 'damage' to the fat cells that have attached themselves to our... ummm lives.

My goals for this week are:
DRINK LOTS OF WATER
follow my Weight Watcher PointsPlus Plan... and remember that veggies are FREE BABY!!!
Exercise
get my head out of the 'poor mes' and start telling myself that I do not suck at life... Happy is Healthy right?

Good luck to all my fellow challengers...

2 comments:

  1. Great goals. I am now following your blog. You might want to check out my blog where I just posted about fighting the fat, tips I got from Plus Size Bloggers, the other challenge I am involved with. She gives lots of advice on different foods that can fight fat, things that boost your metabolism and such.
    Wishing you a great weight loss journey.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been through a lot, but I'm glad you're moving forward in your health goals! Best wishes in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete